Handling Equipment and Steel Shelving
Framework 277 Status: Active
What Is The ESPO Framework For?
Who can use the ESPO framework? The framework is available for use nationally by any public body in the UK including, but not limited to…
- Schools & Academies
- Local Authority Establishments
- Police & Emergency Services
- NHS & HSC Bodies
- Central Government Departments & their agencies
- Registered Charities
What Are The Benefits of Using The ESPO Framework?
- Save time and reduces procurement costs.
- Specialist advice for bespoke shelving requirements.
- After-sales service including installation.
- Competitive supplier discounts.
- This framework is compliant with UK/EU procurement legislation – we’ve done the work, so there’s no need for you to run a full EU procurement process.
- Suppliers listed on the framework were assessed during the procurement process for their track record, experience and technical & professional ability.
- Pre-agreed terms & conditions to underpin all orders so no need to worry.
Using a framework ensures that the buying process is fully compliant with EU and UK procurement legislation and all suppliers listed on our frameworks have been assessed during the procurement process for their financial stability, track record, experience and professional ability. All of our frameworks are free to access and easy to use; offering significant reductions in procurement time and costs. Visit any of the framework pages to download a Quick Start Guide or User Guide PDF file. Framework terms and conditions have been pre-agreed by ESPO to ensure that they are fair, transparent and in the best interest of all customers.
#shelving #storage #high density storage #mobile storage #pallet racking