Established in 1981, ESPO are a public sector organisation with decades of experience working with, and buying on behalf of, education providers just like yours. Trust us for advice, outstanding value and to always offer a fantastic range of items, plus frameworks giving you access to many thousands more products and services.
All suppliers listed on ESPO frameworks and contracts have to meet one fundamental requirement: they must have been awarded a public framework or contract as a result of a fair, transparent and compliant public procurement process undertaken by ESPO or one of its partner organisations.
Bruynzeel Storage Systems were awarded a framework in January 2020 which runs for a two year period. Framework Reference 277_20
The framework is available for use nationally by any public body in the UK including, but not limited to…
- Schools & Academies
- Local Authority Establishments
- Police & Emergency Services
- NHS & HSC Bodies
- Central Government Departments & their agencies
- Registered Charities
Benefits of using the framework:
- This framework is compliant with UK/EU procurement legislation – ESPO have done the work, so there’s no need for you to run a full EU procurement process.
- Suppliers listed on the framework were assessed during the procurement process for their track record, experience and technical & professional ability.
- Pre-agreed terms & conditions to underpin all orders so no need to worry.