Bruynzeel Storage Systems are currently recruiting for an experienced Designer / Contract Controller to support our sales team implementing and controlling contract storage projects.
The role requires excellent communication and organisational skills. While the position is part of a larger team, being able to work independently is a requirement, as this role is home-based.
We’re an expanding company with excellent staff retention. Salary is negotiable, and includes a company car or allowance.
- Advising sales and clients on projects and solutions
- Design, drawing and estimating of proposed projects
- Delivery of contract projects to customer satisfaction through to completion.
- Working to deadlines and within budgets
- High level of organisational skill and ability to prioritise
- Meticulous with a keen attention to detail
- Site experience with knowledge of CDM regulations.
- ‘Can do’ attitude with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software including MS Project
- Specific experience in the storage materials handling sector
- Experience of working with builders and main contractors
- Health and safety knowledge
- Driving licence
Please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter explaining your interest in this post. This role will report to the Sales Support Manager. For an informal discussion of the job vacancy, please contact Ulla Andersen on 01444 237220.
Bruynzeel Storage Systems specialises in the design, manufacture and installation of storage systems for libraries, museums, archives and offices.
Closing date for applications: 9 March 2018. Bruynzeel Storage Systems Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.