At DCDC15, Bruynzeel Storage Systems has 50 years’ experience supplying specialist storage solutions to the heritage, library and cultural sectors. At DCDC15, Bruynzeel will be providing free advice and guidance for delegates, as well as product solutions including:
- storage solutions for rare books and special collections
- space-saving storage systems for libraries, archives and museums
- introduction to our market-leading Double Decker mobile shelving system
- picture racking and fine art storage
- planning and storage of consolidated collections in off-site repositories
Richard Tong, our leading archive, library and heritage storage specialist, will be attending both days at conference. Richard has a wealth of knowledge built up over 25 years in the heritage storage sector. He has worked on some of the most significant storage installations in the UK, including Library of Birmingham, Glasgow Museums Resource Centre, York Explore city archive, Cumbria Archives, Borthwick Institute for Archives, Sheffield University special collections, University of Greenwich and University of Nottingham George Green Library. If you are planning an upgrade, renewal or brand new project with a requirement for physical storage now or in the future, why not take up this opportunity to explore options?