Modern libraries are dynamic spaces, offering areas in which to relax, socialise and study. The contemporary library should be inspirational, while providing spaces for quiet reflection – a learning environment that encourages exploration, where information and stock is clearly displayed and easily accessible.
Storage is a key element in library design. Bruynzeel library shelving is available in a range of finishes to complement any library’s interior design. Shelving end panels can be specified in glass, steel or wood, in a selection of RAL colours.
- Height: up to 2394 mm in steps of 40 mm
- Depth of shelves: 200, 250, 270, 300, 320, 350, 370, 390, 400, 450 mm
- Length of shelves: 800, 1000, 1200 mm
- Maximum load per shelf: without reinforcement RIB – according to the RAL standard: 75 kg
- Sysco® Library shelves with adjustable feet: The adjustable feet can be used for loads up to 375 kg per section (187.5 kg per pair of feet).
- Sysco® Library shelves with base and adjusting plates: Maximum load per section: 800 kg
TOGETHER, WE CAN COME UP WITH NEW SOLUTIONS
Our Research & Development department and our experienced customer service team ensure that we can design and customize our products so that we meet all your requirements.
By choosing Bruynzeel, you choose guaranteed quality and durability. The Bruynzeel manufacturing plant is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified.